Browsing articles in "Career"
- Maintain existing code base, include troubleshooting bugs and introduce new features.
- Produce standard HTML/CSS templates from Photoshop mockups.
- Create custom WordPress themes from Photoshop mockups.
- The ability to prioitise and work on multiple tasks and projects while adhering to firm deadlines.
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to assess and recommend technologies that support company organizational needs.
- Communicate the company’s technology strategy to management, staff, partners, customers and stakeholders.
- Work with the Tickled Media tech team and the development processes for all our websites.
- Write clean and organized code
- Ability to hand-code valid XHTML markup and CSS (Experience withCSS3 and HTML 5 is a plus)
- Knowledge and understanding of creating websites within a WordPress environment, including customizing themes, widgets, plugins
- Experience from working with MySQL and efficient database design and operations
- Experience in web design and APIs with social media
- Experienced in achieving cross-browser compatibility across Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari
- An understanding of PHP at intermediate to advanced level
- At least 3 years of related experience in front-end web development
- Previous experience with startup companies is a plus.
- Full-Time position available.
If you feel you have what it takes to excel in this role, please send your resume, expected salary and availability to email@example.com.